NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB

A site dedicated to owners and enthusiasts of the Nissan Largo

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well the NEW club parts store is under way.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Well the NEW club parts store is under way. Empty
PostSubject: Well the NEW club parts store is under way.   Well the NEW club parts store is under way. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:02 pm

We at the Nissan Largo Enthusiasts club will be the first Largo owners club in the Uk to not only be able to supply Largo parts with a 10% discount to our members but we are now going to offer a FREE fitting service to any of our members who are not mechanically minded in any way. Very Happy Of course the vehicle will have to be brought to our premises in Romsey. Hampshire and the service will not include the fitting of engines, gearboxes and diffs. Laughing

Any member is also very welcome to just pop in and say hello and have a coffee if they are in the area as well.

The idea of this club is to share ideas and experiences about our Largos in any way we can and also to bring like minded enthusiasts together. I feel that we are DEFINATELY going in the right direction with the club. Very Happy

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://nissanlargoclubuk.forumotion.com
Lydney Flyer

Lydney Flyer

PostSubject: Re: Well the NEW club parts store is under way.   Well the NEW club parts store is under way. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:10 am

What a good idea.Lets keep the ideas coming and grow from strenght to strenght.I will be able to put more time into the club after the silly season.

ED santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.picnaksgraphics.co.uk
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Well the NEW club parts store is under way.   Well the NEW club parts store is under way. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:25 am

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

What I like about this forum is the fact that you can have your say on here and also sell any Largo parts that you have and if they happen to be cheaper than Dave's at EASTERN AUTOS you will not be banned.

EASTERN AUTOS HAS BANNED ME FROM HIS SITE BECAUSE I HAVE ADVERTISED PARTS FROM MY LARGO FOR SALE THAT WERE CHEAPER THAN HIS.

So much for being a MEMBERS FORUM. Mad

When will people realise that he is only out to make money on his site and doesn't really give a damn about the members or who he upsets judging by the amount of people that he has banned. Smile

It is GREAT to belong to a forum that is run for the benefit of its members and I hope this club grows from strength to strength. It certainly has my FULL SUPPORT. Very Happy

Steve
Back to top Go down
skeATESY 8448

PostSubject: largo parts and fitting sevice   Well the NEW club parts store is under way. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:41 am

hi ,thats a great idea ,as im 73 i need all the help i can get ,iv had stainless exhaust fitted and want to do a bit more to my beauty, just put on number plate surrounds i got from eastern forum a bit pricey but ha ho nevermind keep up the good work mike/skeatesey 8448
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well the NEW club parts store is under way.   Well the NEW club parts store is under way. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well the NEW club parts store is under way.
Page 1 of 1