NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB

A site dedicated to owners and enthusiasts of the Nissan Largo

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting at the engine.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

Getting at the engine. Empty
PostSubject: Getting at the engine.   Getting at the engine. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:39 pm

I needed to get access to my Largo's engine today for the first time. Smile So removed the seats, which were nice and easy, disconnected the multi plug on the tunnel cover then had to remove all of the bolts holding the cover in place.
Once all of this was removed there was the engine in all of its glory.

Most of the parts are easily accessible when the tunnel cover is off but it certainly takes a while to remove everything. I would hate to breakdown at the side of the road and have to remove it all to get at the engine. Sad
A job for Mr RAC me thinks. Laughing Laughing

When I get the time I am going to add a bit more sound proofing around the engine tunnel area as even though my car is a Petrol engined Largo it is still quite noisy and I do like a QUITE interior. Smile

Steve
Back to top Go down
arcattermole

arcattermole

PostSubject: Re: Getting at the engine.   Getting at the engine. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:47 am

Btw, what are those three multiplugs that lie ontop the tunnel section??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting at the engine.   Getting at the engine. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:59 pm

Hi Andrew,

I think you will find that one of the plugs is for the ashtray light, (the small one). One will be for the seat belt warning light and although I am not 100% sure I think one will be for the engine bay temp. sensor. Smile

Hope this helps.

admin
Back to top Go down
https://nissanlargoclubuk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting at the engine.   Getting at the engine. Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting at the engine.
Page 1 of 1