NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB

A site dedicated to owners and enthusiasts of the Nissan Largo

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuel costs and MPG.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

Fuel costs and MPG. Empty
PostSubject: Fuel costs and MPG.   Fuel costs and MPG. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:08 pm

Now that fuel is coming down in price it is slightly cheaper to run my 2.4 petrol Largo. I estimate that I get around 26-27 miles per gallon which I do not think is too bad really. Smile
What would you Diesel owners say that you are getting to the gallon in your diesel Largos?
Just trying to weigh up the difference in running costs between a petrol and diesel Largo. Smile

Steve
Back to top Go down
billy.bates

Fuel costs and MPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re fuel costs and running!   Fuel costs and MPG. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi, I recently drove to Blackpool in my 2.4 petrol Largo, I brimmed the tank before and after and returned 23.4 mpg which I was quite dismayed at to be honest! It does smell as if it's running on choke so I intend to do some investigation to see if I can get it running a bit more economically. Ideally I'd like to do a gas conversion, it's half the price of petrol but costs around £1200 to convert! Be interested to know what others are getting in regards mpg out of their Largo's!
God bless & regards, Bill. Smile
Back to top Go down

Fuel costs and MPG.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB :: LARGO HELP AND ADVICE :: FUEL SYSTEM / DIESEL-
Jump to: