NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB

A site dedicated to owners and enthusiasts of the Nissan Largo

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

South East meeting 30/11/08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

South East meeting 30/11/08 Empty
PostSubject: South East meeting 30/11/08   South East meeting 30/11/08 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Today was the day for the first of the South East meetings that was being held in Chichester, Hampshire.

Despite the horrible cold and wet weather four Largos turned up and a GREAT time was had by all, especially me.

The first to arrive was Glenn (Geezer) in his Highway star. A very nice van indeed despite the fact that Glenn kept insisting that his wheels were 17" but the rest of us all agreed that they were FAR too small to be 17" and were really only 15". Maybe they had shrunk in the rain.
Glenn also has a very nice front grille complete with eyebrows that he has himself moulded into the grille which definately looks the biz> I am jealous and now I want one.

Next to arrive was myself (Southside) in my IMMACULATELY PRESENTED Highway star, which everyone agreed was the REAL STAR (pardon the pun) of the meeting, well I am sure they would have said that if I had asked them.

Pete (Odessey)and his wife steph and baby Mason arrived a short time after in their GSX. Pete is in the process of adding a bodykit to his van along with roof spoiler, Highway star wood effect centre console etc. Will look really good when you have had it all fitted Pete.

Last to arrive was Andy (Andyj) in his Highway star. This was another nice van with a good looking front spoiler and electric curtains along the sides and rear window. (another thing to add to my wants list I think)

After we had a look at each others vans we decided to head to the nearby KFC for a warm drink and continue the chat in the warmth, much nicer. after a very nice Largo related discussion we agreed to brave the cold weather again for another look at our vans.

The cold eventually got to us all agian and this time we headed for McDonalds for more hot drinks and from there we went and watched Glenn play bowling with his daughter, Jackie. I have never seen anyone play a game of bowling with one hand in their pocket. But it seemed to work as he didn't do too badly at it.

Next was a game of airball where yours truly really excelled at this very strenuous sport. I "THRASHED" my opponent who happened to be Pete by 5-3, or was it the other way round. I can't seem to remember.

After all of this excitement I decided it was time for me to leave the meeting as my Coco and slippers were calling me, well it was after 5pm and it had been such a tiring day for me. I am not used to having so much excitment in one day.

We all said our farewells and agreed that it had been a really good first meeting and were all looking forward to the next one, perhaps when it warms up a bit.

Thanks guys I had a really good time and I hope you all had a safe journey home.

I will post some pics on here of the meeting shortly.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: South East meeting 30/11/08   South East meeting 30/11/08 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Here we are then the first pictures of todays meeting in Chichester, Hampshire on a cold and wet Sunday afternoon. Very Happy

South East meeting 30/11/08 Dsc02910

https://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p357/southside-hummerzines-
home/DSC02920.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>[/img]

[img]South East meeting 30/11/08 DSC02921[/img]

[img]South East meeting 30/11/08 DSC02913[/img]
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: South East meeting 30/11/08   South East meeting 30/11/08 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:22 pm

And a couple more

[img]South East meeting 30/11/08 DSC02919[/img]

[img]South East meeting 30/11/08 DSC02920[/img]
Back to top Go down
loungelizard1

loungelizard1

PostSubject: Re: South East meeting 30/11/08   South East meeting 30/11/08 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:46 am

Good to see you guys had a good day, hopefully we can get a meet in the SW soon.

loungelizard
jocolor jocolor The Joker jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lydney Flyer

Lydney Flyer

PostSubject: Re: South East meeting 30/11/08   South East meeting 30/11/08 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:01 am

Some good vans there.Did I spot Geezer there ?

ED santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.picnaksgraphics.co.uk
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: South East meeting 30/11/08   South East meeting 30/11/08 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:57 am

Yep. Geezer was there. He is that "DODGY" looking chap wearing the black hat. Laughing

He did have a nice van though and really COOL wheels.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South East meeting 30/11/08   South East meeting 30/11/08 Empty

Back to top Go down

South East meeting 30/11/08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB :: NEWS AND EVENTS :: EVENTS, CAR SHOWS, MEETUPS-
Jump to: