NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB

A site dedicated to owners and enthusiasts of the Nissan Largo

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Largo parts on e-bay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

Largo parts on e-bay Empty
PostSubject: Largo parts on e-bay   Largo parts on e-bay EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

I have just listed a lot of my Largo Highway star items on e-bay. Smile

All of these parts have a VERY LOW starting price so there are some real BARGAINS to be had. Very Happy Very Happy

Steve
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

Largo parts on e-bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Largo parts on e-bay   Largo parts on e-bay EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:26 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Largo-complete-instrument-cluster_W0QQitemZ200280824242QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item200280824242&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Just an example of one of the items that I have for sale on e-bay and the low starting price I have started it at. There is no reserve on any of my Largo items so I hope that these prices will benefit some Largo owners who might need these items.

There was a link to this e-bay item on another Largo owners club forum but my post was DELETED by the administrator of that site. Hardly fair to remove it just because it was cheaper than the similar item he was selling. So much for benefitting the members on that site. Mad

Steve
Back to top Go down

Largo parts on e-bay
Page 1 of 1