NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NISSAN LARGO ENTHUSIASTS CLUB

A site dedicated to owners and enthusiasts of the Nissan Largo

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear heating controls.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

Rear heating controls. Empty
PostSubject: Rear heating controls.   Rear heating controls. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:22 pm

I had a chance today to try out the rear heating in my Largo. I forgot to check that the rear heating worked when I bought my van. Embarassed I got the remote out of its little black case (very posh) and when I looked at it I noticed that the symbols were all in Japanese. Shocked
Now as I am somewhat of a language expert (well I can understand my wife and and I am sure she speaks a foreign language to me sometimes) Laughing It didn't take long to work out what all of the buttons did and surprise, surprise it works perfectly. Nice cold air blows out when on A/C and warm air when the control is set to a higher temp. Of course you have to press the RR button on the heating control panel in the front of the car first.

I was a little worried about the rear heating after hearing about other owners having problems with theirs but I need not have worried as all works fine. Very Happy

Steve
Back to top Go down

Rear heating controls.
Page 1 of 1